What is GXC
GXC’s private cellular network is built on a cellular mesh architecture allowing for easier and faster deployment of a private network while providing full coverage and capacity of a cellular network.
Outdoor And Indoor Radio Hardware
- Integrated wireless backhaul incorporates GXC interference cancellation technology
- GXC mesh nodes for hard to reach or outdoor locations without fiber/ethernet
- e/gNodeB O-RAN-based Gateway Nodes
GXC Onyx (Edge Node And Cloud)
- High performance, distributed packet core
- Ready for enterprise applications and microservices at the edge
GXC Network Management (Cloud)
- Efficient, centralized network management for enterprise or managed service provider control (configuration, admin, fault mgmt, alarm mgmt)
Turnkey, Network As A Service
- Ongoing software updates and support included to maximize network integrity, performance and operational simplicity
- Full end-to-end solution
- Enabling business critical connectivity
- Future proof architecture allows easy expansion and changes
- Mesh Cellular technology for a flexible, fast deployment
- Built to provide the benefit of Mesh Cellular to the Enterprise
- Custom software on our RAN and Mesh allows a robust integrated solution
- Better integration with existing enterprise applications, use-cases, networking policies and security
- Complete Network Management System on a single pane of glass
- Maximise business operations, improve efficiency, scalability, and reliability
- Cloud-native, centralized management, gaining visibility into every aspect of the enterprises network infrastructure
What Sets Us Apart?
At GXC, we deliver full end-to-end private 5G solutions specifically designed for enterprises. Today, our network provides the initial connectivity capabilities needed to grow your enterprise in a digital world. Using a centralized core component — located on-site at your facility, securely in the cloud, or a hybrid — we connect cellular access points indoors and out so that every inch of your enterprise is well-covered. With our network, devices and users have full mobility across the network so there are no more dead zones, no more dropped connections, and full information assurance.
An Innovative Cellular Mesh Network
Cloud Based Access and Control
AN INNOVATIVE CELLULAR MESH NETWORK
Frequently Asked Questions about our products and company.