We are delivering the future of 5G for enterprises
Simple and low-cost deployment
Unlimited data access
Localized application hosting
Seamless indoor and outdoor coverage
Wide-range device compatibility
Indoor and outdoor access nodes
Our mesh network provides full seamless coverage including hard-to-reach areas
Our mesh technology provides access and backhaul connectivity in the same band to maximize performance and resiliency
Built for private enterprise
Our architecture is built for fast and flexible deployments, rapid provisioning, and simple configurations
Distributed core network
Our architecture provides redundant and reliable core services as well as a distributed application platform for high performance applications and analytics
The highest grade of wireless security is available for the network, devices, and applications to ensure data integrity and system reliability
Join Our Team
GenXComm is an Austin, TX based company that has developed a mesh based end-to-end, enterprise 5G solution to meet the emerging communications needs of Enterprise and Industry 4.0 customers. GenXComm’s technology delivers easy to deploy, fully secure and scalable connectivity using our proprietary mesh-based technology. If you are seeking an opportunity at a well-funded startup who takes shipping innovative, world changing products seriously, this is a great opportunity for you!
Don’t see any roles matching your current skill set?
We are always looking for bright, inquisitive, hard working team players that want to be part of an organization that is building innovative solutions for a quickly evolving world. If you are interested in reaching out, please contact us below!
Director/VP of Software Engineering
Remote, Austin, US
Human Resources Manager
Principal FPGA Engineer
Remote, Austin, US
Wireless System Validation Engineer
What is GenXComm?
GenXComm’s private cellular network is built on a cellular mesh architecture allowing for easier and faster deployment of a private network while providing full coverage and capacity of a cellular network.
Outdoor And Indoor Radio Hardware
- Integrated wireless backhaul incorporates GXC interference cancellation technology
- GXC mesh nodes for hard to reach or outdoor locations without fiber/ethernet
- e/gNodeB O-RAN-based Gateway Nodes
GXC Distributed Core (Edge Node And Cloud)
- High performance, distributed packet core
- Ready for enterprise applications and microservices at the edge
GXC Network Management (Cloud)
- Efficient, centralized network management for enterprise or managed service provider control (configuration, admin, fault mgmt, alarm mgmt)
Turnkey, Network As A Service
- Ongoing software updates and support included to maximize network integrity, performance and operational simplicity